- Jennifer Mannan* - (510) 757-6087
- Cynthia Braasch - (949) 279-0429
- Ernie Cornejo (MEC) - (551) 208-5629
- Tanya Livingstone - (949) 351-8040
- 24 Hour Hotline 1(800) 424-2406
- Email: EAP@afalax.org
(*Remember that all calls and emails are confidential)
The Association of Flight Attendants Employee Assistance Program (AFA EAP) is a confidential resource available to the members, their families and their partners to assist with personal, as well as work-related concerns.
AFA's EAP provides three distinct but interrelated services including:
- Assessment, support and resource referral.
- Advancement of professional standards through conflict resolution.
- Response to critical and/or traumatic incidents.
AFA's objective in providing these services is to enhance the health, safety, and well-being of its union family with the highest quality of peer support services available within the EAP industry.
10 Simple Ways to Relieve Stress
- Listen to Music
- Call a Friend
- Talk Yourself Through It
- Eat Right
- Breathe Easy
- Laugh It Off
- Try Tea
- Be Mindful
- Exercise (Even For a Minute)
- Sleep Better
- Learn More About Stress Relief
Tips from Healthline.com